Friday, January 28, 2011

See you in the funny papers Em!

Well , Emma's doctor visit went excellent!! She was very scared because last time we went she had to give blood. YIKES!! For as small as she is it takes 3 nurses to hold her down. She's a feisty little thing. They didn't have to take blood this time. Yay! Dr. Ray said Emma was making "REMARKABLE PROGRESS" in both her knee and wrist. She has been working so hard in therapy and at home and I couldn't be more proud! I am so thankful to our dear friend and her PT Lauren!! She helps Emma so much.
Porter is doing great. He started daycare last Wednesday. Everyone just loves him. He is so chill. He is already learning how to hold his bottle up by himself. (That's gonna be nice!) He is the total opposite of Emma when she started daycare. WOW is all i can say! I would drop her off and she would cry the whole time. :) I'm so glad she is over that stage.
I wanted to write some of the funny things Emma says so she will always have them. Here are just a few:
 - Porter was laying beside Emma on the couch and she was trying to watch Hannah Montana. He started fussing and she said "Porter! STOP! Your making my nerves!"
- She was looking at mine and Scott's wedding picture over our mantle and she said "Dad, you look terrible!" He told her that wasn't very nice. She thought about it for a bit and said "No daddy that flower you have on is pretty but that outfit is terrible". Not much better Emma.
- We rent movies from Red Box and one night I told her that we were gonna go to Red Box so get dressed. She came in with this terrible outfit and shoes that didn't fit. I told her she needed to change so she could at least match. She said "Mommy stop. The box won't care!"
- We were laying in bed one morning and she was snuggling with me. She got up next to my face and of course I had morning breath. She gave me a hug and said "Mommy I love you so much but I don't love your mouth."
- She was riding in the car with Aunt Lauren and Namaw. She saw something outside and said "Look! That is flipping awesome!"

2 comments:

  1. Emma is definitely a funny little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!!! And you used to say flipping alot too! She got it from you!!

    ReplyDelete